Tour de Crypto is the first annual cycling road trip created to raise cryptocurrency awareness for charity. The tour consists of 2 riders Jason Berlin & Jovel Velasquez, along with a driver, videographers and audio crew.
To connect charities and donors with cryptocurrencies.
Most charities, nonprofits and foundations do not accept cryptocurrencies. Those that do tend to sell their digital currency into fiat ( USD ) so they can start utilizing it right away.
The Tour de Crypto platform educates charity organizers and the general population on cryptocurrencies. The entire tour is documented daily with live feeds and interviews that are shared across all social media sites for maximum exposure. The tour will occur annually as it becomes stronger similarly to the implementation of cryptocurrencies throughout the world.
BENEFITS FOR CHARITIES
- Lower processing fees. There are no banks or credit card companies involved in the transactions.
- Fast & efficient transactions. There is no paperwork or extra steps to get the money so you can put it to work faster.
- Access to international donors. There is no need to worry about a donor’s location, exchange rates and additional fees.
- Transparency. Deposit addresses can be made public so donors can verify and see entire pool balances.
- Safety. There is no guessing if a middle-man charged an “administration fee” to lessen the impact of a good intention.
THE POWER OF CRYPTO COMMUNITIES
The Tour de Crypto challenges each cryptocurrency and its community to start collecting donations for HAWC. Each valid, participating community will get free exposure directly on our website. We challenge each crypto community to continuously raise money throughout the beginning, middle and end of the tour. This is not a race – it’s about awareness.
Please contact us to get your crypto community involved, for sponsorship opportunities and press related information. We appreciate your help and support!